Dr. Keiko Dodson is a licensed, Board certified Doctor of Oriental Medicine (Acupuncture Physician). She earned her Master of Science degree in Oriental Medicine from East West College of Natural Medicine in Sarasota, FL. She has two bachelor degrees, one in Asian Philosophy and one in Professional Health Sciences.
Dr. Keiko’s journey towards natural medicine began in her childhood. Born and raised in Japan, Dr. Keiko and her family used traditional herbal medicine such as Kanpo and Moxibustion as well as eating a nutritious and balanced diet for their health and well-being. This foundational approach influenced her career path as an adult.
In addition to her clinical training, Dr. Keiko completed an internship at Health South Rehabilitation Facility in Sarasota, FL where she assisted in the treatment of people with a variety of disorders and serious traumas. Currently, Dr. Keiko is expanding her knowledge and scope of practice in Functional Medicine and Japanese-style acupuncture.
Balance, Yin and Yang
Dr. Keiko believes that every single patient has the innate ability to cure themselves and that acupuncture and herbal medicine can aid in achieving optimum health. Many people suffer from pain and emotional distress which affects not only their thinking and behavior, but also cause disease. The primary focus of her treatments is to restore systemic balance and achieve overall well-being.
- Utilizing modern technology with oriental medicine
- The primary focus of Dr. Jeffery Hudson and Dr. Keiko Dodson is the RESULT. Whether patient chooses chiropractic care, acupuncture treatment or both, any/all methods will aid in reducing pain and regulating the organ system. There have been amazing results by utilizing chiropractic care with oriental medicine.
- Holistic approach with Chiropractic care and Acupuncture, Supplement and Herbs
- Quality and Result
- Dr. Keiko ensures quality treatments, making sure the patients concerns are resolved to the best of her ability. To ensure the patients’ needs are met follow-up treatments are available.
- Flexible schedule
- While growing up in Tokyo, family doctors in Japan were always available whenever patients needed. Dr. Keiko adopts these traditions and will open the clinic weekends and holidays, as requested.
- Affordable Fee